Announced by 100Kin10 at the White House Science Fair – STEMteachersNYC has been selected to receive a $195,000 grant from, to expand the reach and quality of engineering and computer science education across New York State. The project is a collaboration of STEMteachersNYC with the American Modeling [...]
For Teachers, By Teachers, About Teaching
STEMteachersNYC is dedicated to interchange and interaction among teachers of various STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) disciplines. Our general purpose is to cultivate excellence in STEM teaching and to promote learning, self-confidence and success for our students.
Upcoming 2016 Workshops!
SUMMER 2016 WORKSHOPS
- 50% discount for the 2nd teacher who attends from your same school.
- 50% off referral discount – refer someone to take one of our summer workshops for the first time and get 50% off your ticket.
July 11th -15th
9am - 4:30pm
Workshop Led by: Mark Schober & Craig Buszka
Modeling Instruction is an effective instructional approach to teach science, technology…
July 18th - 22nd
9am - 4:30pm
Workshop led by: Mark Schober
Come build your Modeling or other Active Engagement teaching skills in a workshop…
Want to become a member of STEMteachersNYC?
Enjoy the benefits!
- You’ll become a member of our Google Group.
- Get priority notification about our workshops and other activities
- Plus other STEM related emails from us and other members of our group
- You’ll be able send emails to the entire STEMteachersNYC professional group
To Join Click Here
Complete the survey then confirm your email address when you get the invitation, which will come from STEMteachersNYC@googlegroups.