JOIN THE TEAM!
Announcing our CLN Fellows Program!
Do you enjoy connecting with your peers, talking shop about STEM pedagogies, and love the idea of reaching out to schools and teachers in your borough to learn about STEM teaching strategies and challenges? Help us grow!
An essential piece of our outreach to and within each of our network hubs involves the input and active participation of community members already embedded with the neighborhoods of each hub. We have established a stipended Community Learning Network Fellowship that invites one classroom teacher to take on the role of hub liaison per borough. Each fellowship will last one calendar year, and subsequently handed over to a new fellow the following year.
- Use your networking expertise to build new professional bridges for your peers!
- Connect with teachers, schools, and CUNY campuses in your borough.
- Seeking five fellows, one per borough; One year tenure each.
- In-person and virtual outreach (special events, school visits, etc)
- Each fellow can expect to spend 5-10hrs per month on outreach, with support from the advisory team, program manager and ED; each fellow will receive a stipend.
- Option to join new leader huddles Jan-Mar
- Target of STEM Lab workshop summer 2023
For teachers, by teachers, about teaching… across NYC!
Email [email protected] for more information.